Videos

Monday, July 11, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day

Last Friday was Cow Appreciation Day....YUM!  That means free dinner at Chick-fil-a and no making dinner for me, YEAH!  This year we were smart and just colored spots onto our shirts and we'll save them for next year.  It's MUCH easier then cutting spots out of material and pinning them to our clothes.  We kind of felt bad for all the people in Chic-fil-a who paid for their meals, hopefully they will catch on next year!  We know one couple will, they asked us how we found out about Cow Appreciation Day - the internet - just goes to show, you can believe anything you read on the internet!


Don't worry, we're not neglecting our baby, she's right behind us sleeping away!

1 comment:

Chesnut Family said...

I love how the baby was behind you all and not really in the picture...I guess she forgot her costume. I have a newborn cow themed outfit for next time. I like your baby movie footage.