Videos

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Plus

So, I have a bunch of random pictures that I have taken with my phone that I have meant to post but haven't yet.  So here we go!


As part of our fathers day gift to Dad, we decided we should gather up all his tools and put them, in an organized way, into a new toolbox (the left red one) and generally cleaned up.


Amelia has decided she likes reading, whether is reading at lunch...


...or taking a ride.  or even sleeping! (picture forthcoming)

But speaking of taking a ride, Amelia has decided that she likes our weekly bike rides, and so does Anna!



Also new, is Amelia's new car seat!




1 comment:

Sam Hancock said...

Looks like a big girl car seat. I put chance in a seat like that, but then my pediatrician said he should stay in the rear facing til like 18 months - 2 years. Safer that way. Just FYI. But super fun.