Videos

Monday, April 19, 2010

Salt Lake 5K!

Saturday morning we joined the masses and ran the 5K in the Salt Lake City Marathon.  Pat's company paid for a group of us to run.  We all had T-shirts that said, "And you thought Squeeze was fast," on the back.  It was advertising for the company - and a great idea though I'm not sure what it says about the Squeeze product since we all were kind of slow during the race.  Pat and I came in first of the Sorenson group at 28:06 and 27:33.  But I will say this - Squeeze really is fast and if any of you want to know what the actual product is, you need to ask Pat, not me.

 5K's are extremely fun and they made me realize how much I miss races.  It's been 5 years since I ran a marathon and I'm just itching for a new one.  Pat is also in the race mood, hopefully he'll enter a triathlon sometime this summer.

5 comments:

JC said...

I ran the 5k on Saturday too! (well, kinda... I ran most of it). I am not going to tell you my time :)

J,B and K said...

Nice job! There were a lot of people out there, I just hid in my house and avoided the roads. :)

Jos and Kath said...

annalisa. that shirt does amazing things to your curves. I'm not gonna lie. :) where can I get one?

Brianna and Wade said...

WOw good for you guys! I am glad you have a good time. I miss ya it has been a while since we got together. Talk to you soon =)

Stapletons said...

Mmmmmm- I want your delicious looking baked goods from your blog. :)