Videos

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Well, its nearly December and the house is starting to come together. Anna and I finished putting up so of our Christmas decorations, including our tree so the place is starting to look like home. Let me say thanks to everyone who came and partied with us for the game; it was fun. Well, now that the break is over, it's back to school and and work. Anna is starting a new term at Waterford and I am finishing up at SLCC (finally) and starting a new job in Orem. We will keep you up to date on the Holiday happenings (including Anna's revision of this page) but in the mean time, check out the new pictures...they are great!

4 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

I love it! Your tree is beautiful! Good luck on the new term and school.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Oh my gosh! Is that a Mr. Potato Head ornament?!!!

David and Megan said...

Hey, you guys look great! Love the tree. It really makes a house feel cozy, I think.

Tyson and Marie said...

What a cool Christmas tree! It was fun to see you guys yesterday. See you on Christmas!

Marie